Looking for something fun to do this weekend? If so you may want to head to “Great Saturday For Kids” in Faust Park from 11am – 4pm.
Here are the details:
We’re bringing together non-profits who serve St. Louis’ youth for a day jam-packed with outdoor fun as we take over the Historic Village at Faust Park with programmed activities your kiddos will remember forever!
ADMISSION is FREE, thanks to our friends at St. Louis Community Credit Union.
What makes this Saturday so GREAT??
– An Ultimate Petting Zoo
– The “School House Squawk” where your little one can interact with our feathered friends in a one-room school house.
– Photos with big-eared bunny rabbits
– Explore Thornhill, the historic mansion at Faust Park that once was the home of a Missouri Governor
– Hand-made goods in a Village Marketplace
– Things to see and tinker with
– Room to roam
– Lots of Bubbles
– Carousel Rides
– The Butterfly House – St. Louis Zoo
– Food trucks and a lemonade stand
** Great Saturday for Kids is a hosted by the Fifty Roses Foundation. Activities described are subject to change based on availability **
Don’t miss the Things to Do page for events around town.